As an Associate Broker in Washington DC and a licensed Realtor in Maryland and Virginia, I've sold over 140 homes worth over $70 Million! I entered the Real Estate industry in 2003 after having acquiring some investment properties and have been helping others do the same ever since! I can assist you with the purchase of your first condo, the sale of your family home, or help you in finding a nice rental property for some extra cashflow! While I service the entire DC metro area, I specialize in Northwest DC. I look forward to working with you!
- I have a track record of getting top dollar for my clients!
- My history proves that I will sell your home faster and at a higher price with an average 38 Days on Market (DOM)
- I maximize the use of Technology so that: your property is marketed on-line, I can efficiently communicate with you and all parties involved in the process, and the process is efficient and streamlined though the use of electronic signatures.
- Having lived in Washington DC since 1989, I know the local market!
- Full-time Realtor since Jan. ’03 – previous International Financial Management Consultant & Audit Manager for KPMG, LLP and USAID, Office of Inspector General
- I’ve sold over 140 homes valued at over $70M (see my website at www.marianhuish.lnf.com
- Have worked with International clients as buyers and sellers, first-time homebuyers, investors, developers, estates, and more!
- Associate Broker in DC and licensed REALTOR in Maryland, Virginia & Nevada Member of NAR, GCAAR, NVAR & IVBOR
- Long-term Member of Long & Foster’s "Chairman’s Club” ($5M-$10M in annual sales) Multiple Property Owner and Experienced Investor